Māori journalist Huia Wilson trained in journalism at Wellington Polytechnic in 1984. She has written news for “Te Reo o Poneke”, the Māori language radio station, and has worked for Tu Tangata.
- Wilson, Huia. "He Iwi." Tu Tangata 20 (1984): 16.
- "He Iwi." Tu Tangata 20 (1984): 16.
- Wilson discusses the results of the first Pegasus prize for Māori literature which was awarded to Keri Hulme for the bone people. The other finalists were Patricia Grace, Apirana Taylor and Rev. Hemi Potatau.
- "Nga Puawai." Tu Tangata 20 (1984): 17.
- A profile on Māori florist Hineuru Blanche Amiria Jones Robinson.