Raschel-Miette was a finalists for Best Short Story written in English in the 2011 Pikihuia short story competition. She divides her time between her daughter, writing, drawing, tattooing and roller derby.
- http://www.booksellers.co.nz/book-news/trade-news/pikihuia-short-story-finalists-announced 15 November 2016
- Huia Short Stories 9. Huia Publishers, 2011.
- "Failure to Deal." Huia Short Stories 9. Huia Publishers, 2011.
- "Justin Street, Mangapapa." 4th floor literary journal (Online), 2008.
- Moments in the whirlwind. Ed. Barbara Strang. Wellington, N.Z.: New Zealand Poetry Society, c2009.