Kotuku Tibble' s work He aha hoki oti i te was a finalist in the 2007 Pikihuia Awards under the Best short story in Māori category.
- http://beattiesbookblog.blogspot.co.nz/2007/07/pikihuia-awards-for-mori-writers-2007.html 18 November 2016
- If you're a kiwi and you know it. Auckland, N.Z.: Scholastic, 2012.
- Illustrated by Stevie Mahardhika, sung by Pio Terei and Māori lyrics by Kotuku Tibble.
- 10 kooky kiwi. Auckland, N.Z.: Scholastic, 2013.
- Illustrations by Deborah Hinde and translated by Kotuku Tibble and Te Okahurangi Tibble.
- The 12 days of Kiwi Christmas. Auckland, N.Z.: Scholastic, 2013.
- Illustrated by Myles Lawford, translated by Kotuku Tibble and Te Okahurangi Tibble, and performed by Pio Terei.
- "He aha hoki oti i te." Huia Short Stories 7. Huia Publishers, 2007.
- "He pitopito kōrero mō Te Wiki." Muka, 21.3 (Kōa 2008): 11.