Jackie Tuaupiki is a PhD student at the University of Waikato. Tuaupiki gained his BA and MA degrees in Māori language and culture from Te Pua Wānanga ki te Ao, The University of Waikato. He has been a lecturer in Te Pua Wānanga ki te Ao for 10 years, teaching in the area of Māori language and culture at undergraduate level while undertaking his PhD.
- http://www.waikato.ac.nz/fmis/students/postgraduate-students/jackie-tuaupiki 29 November 2016
- "Tikanga Tainui: Tikanga Whare Wānanga." Journal of Maori and Pacific Development 6.2 (2005). 3-8.
- Co-authors T. Roa.
- Ngā Karakia Tūpuna. Course resource for Kaihoe Waka Programme at Te Wānanga o Aotearoa. Hamilton: University of Waikato, 2007.
- Co-author H. Kerr.
- "Ue Waerea." Tuaupiki, J. Te Kōtihitihi Ngā Tuhinga Reo Māori, 1 (2011): 55-70.
- "Contemporary Voyaging Canoes in the Pacific." Tuaupiki, J. Te Runanga o Kirikiriroa and Community Based Researchers, Hamilton, Te Runanga o Kirikiriroa, Hamilton, 2011.
- "Kupu Whakataki (Editorial Team)." Tuaupiki, J. Te Kōtihitihi Ngā Tuhinga Reo Māori, 6-7, 2011.
- "Mihi (Foreword)." Tuaupiki, J. Te Kōtihitihi Ngā Tuhinga Reo Māori, (April 2011): 5
- "Waerea: He kohinga whaaaro ki tona tu ki roto o Tainui." Tuaupiki, J. Master's Thesis, University of Waikato, 2008.