Mere Kururangi has worked in the Department of Education’s Māori Arts and Craft Department.
- Single Long Poi: The Arts of the Māori Instructional Booklet. Wellington, N.Z.: Art and Crafts Branch, Department of Education, 1976.
- Booklet prepared by Mere Kururangi. An instructional guide demonstrating the various actions which can be performed with the single long poi.
- Action Songs: The Arts of the Māori Instructional Booklet. Wellington, N.Z.: Art and Crafts Branch, Department of Education, 1979.
- Prepared by Mere Kururangi. An illustrated guide for teaching action songs with instruction on pronunciation of Māori words, illustrations and descriptions of the action song movements and a guide to performing ‘Me He Manu Rere’.
- Erai, Michelle, Fuli, Everdina, Irwin, Kathie and Wilcox, Lenaire. Māori Women: An Annotated Bibliography. [Wellington, N.Z.]: Michelle Erai, Everdina Fuli, Kathie Irwin and Lenaire Wilcox, 1991. 16-17.