She has also written under the name Jon Warren. See citation under Jon Warren.
He Korokoro Kōmako [‘With The Throat Of A Bellbird’]: A Māori
Aesthetic in Māori Writing in English. PhD thesis. Auckland,
N.Z.: U of Auckland, 2004. http://researchspace.auckland.ac.nz/bitstream/2292/2233/1/01front.pdf
- "I Am Who I Say I Am." Te Pua 3.1 (1994): 25-30 .
- By Jon Warren.
- "When grief inhabits the desolate house . . ." Ka mate ka ora (Sep 2008): 34-50.
- Me He Korokoro Kōmako [‘With The Throat Of A Bellbird’]: A Māori Aesthetic in Māori Writing in English. PhD thesis. Auckland, N.Z.: U of Auckland, 2004.
- "Nga Ahorangi: A Bibliography of Māori Women’s Creative Writing Whakatapunga tenei mo nga whaea, tamahine, tamariki." Hecate 23.1 (1997): 143-176.
- This bibliography is published in two parts, Part One A-G is found in this issue, and Part Two H-Z which will appear in the next issue.
- "Te Pukapuka Kahui Kōrero." Hecate 23.2 (1997): 160-161.
- "A bibliography of Māori women’s creative writing (Part Two) is presented. A glossary is included." Abstract.